As we continue to work to keep our customers and our staff safe, we have suspended new client sign-ups for the time being. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to be accepting new clients again soon. As always, please follow our page for the most up-to-date announcements.
All of our previous COVID-19 safety restrictions are still in effect. Please keep an eye on our Facebook for any new updates. We appreciate your patience.
- At this time we are still open our regular hours.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we are no longer allowing any non-PAAH staff members inside our hospital.
- Any scheduled appointments are asked to call us from the parking lot when they arrive for their appointment. A technician will then come out and take your pet inside for the doctor to examine. Our doctors will then meet you at your car and go over a treatment plan and answer any questions you may have.
- For any medication or food refills, we are asking you to please call us ahead of time. Payment will be taken over the phone, and your order will be delivered to your car when you arrive.
We’ve recently received numerous phone calls regarding possible changes to our office hours because of the COVID-19 pandemic, so we wanted to clear everything up.
At this time, we have not made any changes to our office hours and appointments. Our staff is doing our best to provide a safe, clean environment for our PAAH family and clients. But, in order to do this, we request everyone’s cooperation as well.
- If you are not feeling well, please consider rescheduling your appointment for another day.
- If possible, please limit the amount of guests that may accompany you on your appointment. We know pet visits can sometimes be a family affair, but we’d like to allow more space in our limited waiting room for social distancing.
- If you have an appointment, please check in with our front desk staff and wait in your car until we have a room available for you. One of our staff members will come get you when your appointment is ready.
- Please refrain from coming in without an appointment unless it is an absolute emergency. Any walk-in appointments will be asked to reschedule for another day.
- Please call ahead for any medication refills to shorten the amount of time you may have to wait in our lobby. We are offering you to pre-pay for your medications over the phone, and we will hand deliver it to your vehicle at the time of arrival.
- If you need medication refills and have concerns about going out in public, please give us a call. For a shipping and handling fee, we’d be more than happy to ship any medications directly to your home. Just keep in mind that the mail service has slowed a bit at this time, so you don’t want to use this option if you need medication right away.
- We will be limiting the scheduling of non-emergency appointments, and any non-medical Technician appointments such as nail trims and anal gland expressions are temporarily suspended.
- Please keep an eye on our Facebook page for future updates. The situation is always subject to change and we will inform our clients right away if anything happens.
We appreciate everyone’s understand and cooperation during this difficult time, and we know that everyone is looking forward to life being back to normal!
From all of us at PAAH, we’re wishing safety and good health to everyone, two-legged and four.