For the safety of our customers and staff, we’ve elected to continue many of the pandemic protocols that we implemented to help combat COVID-19. Below is a list of the current guidelines.
- Our regular hours are in effect.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we are no longer allowing any non-PAAH staff members inside our hospital.
- Any scheduled appointments are asked to call us from the parking lot when they arrive for their appointment. A technician will then come out and take your pet inside for the doctor to examine. Our doctors will then meet you at your car and go over a treatment plan and answer any questions you may have. Please remain in your vehicle.
- For any medication or food refills, we are asking you to please call us ahead of time. Payment will be taken over the phone, and your order will be delivered to your car when you arrive.
- If you are not feeling well, please consider rescheduling your appointment for another day.
- Keep an eye on our Facebook page for further updates.
As always, we appreciate your kindness and patience. These rules are in place to keep all of us safe and comfortable.
From all of us at PAAH, we’re wishing safety and good health to everyone, two-legged and four.