- Office hours are by appointment only. If you bring your pet in without an appointment, you may be asked to wait until an open appointment is available, or to leave your pet in our care until a doctor is available, unless the situation is considered an emergency.
- Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier at all times while in our lobby or front yard area.
- For the safety of everyone’s pets, no animal shall be accepted into Park Avenue Animal Hospital for boarding, bathing, hospitalization, or any situation where the animal is required to stay for any amount of time beyond a standard appointment, without record of appropriate vaccination. Vaccinations for dogs include Rabies, DA2PP (Distemper), and Bordetella (Canine Cough). Vaccinations for cats include Rabies and FVRCP (Distemper). A clean fecal float is also required and must have been performed within the past year.
- When leaving your pet at our facility for any reason (dropping off for an exam, boarding, surgery, etc.) please allow 10-15 minutes so that we may process the appropriate paperwork. You may also be asked to wait to speak with a doctor or technician, depending on the situation. For major surgeries, a deposit may be required before taking in your pet.
- Our facility is not set up for billing. 100% payment is due at the time services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and debit, as well as cash and check. We do not accept CareCredit or American Express. To prevent over-drafting and insufficient fund fees, checks are processed while you wait, using our electronic check verification system. Please be prepared to offer a secondary form of payment, should your primary method of payment be declined.